During this unprecedented time, it is imperative that home and workplace hygiene practices are stepped up and national protocols are followed. As a company which works closely with homeowners and commercial operators to deliver essential services, we want to assure you we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers.
Consistent with Government recommendations, these measures include:
- Advising staff on appropriate hygiene practices to minimise the risk of exposure
- All staff entering your home or establishment will be required to wash and dry hands thoroughly and follow up with alcohol based hand sanitiser
- Disinfecting surfaces staff members have been in contact with
- The wearing of appropriate facemasks and disposable gloves when entering highly susceptible environments such as aged care facilities
- Restricting travel both domestically and internationally
- Ensuring our teams visiting customers have not recently travelled overseas and have not been exposed to somebody who has or who has tested positive to the Covid-19 virus
- Before accepting a booking, to obtain confirmation from customers that they have not recently travelled overseas or have been exposed to someone who has or who has tested positive to the Covid-19 virus
- Instructing all staff with even the mildest of cold or flu symptoms to stay at home, report to health authorities and self-quarantine for 14 day if necessary
We are committed to playing our part in reducing the risks associated with COVID-19 transmission, while doing our utmost to continue servicing our clients with minimal disruption. We are very grateful for your business and continued support during these uncertain and difficult times. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updates to our customers as the situation unfolds.
We are here to help and hope you, your families and employees stay safe. Please do not hesitate to contact your local Service Centre should you require more information.