Are you jetting off for the holiday season? Wearing a mask.
Wearing a mask is a good idea when you travel and can help protect you and those around you. To use a mask properly you should:
- wash or sanitise your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin
- avoid touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- keep it in place – don’t hang it around your neck or under your nose
- use a new single use mask each time
- wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean dry place.
For more information click here.